FOLK REMEDIES FOR CANCER
COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE complements western medicine which is very adept at emergency room situations. I was saved by an adept surgeon in the Emergency Room when I cut my leg badly with a chain saw.
The cut was near the main nerve in the leg and any closer and I would have lost my ability to walk. The doctor used his excellent skills to sew me back up, even connecting some torn nerves. I could walk after much initial pain and a few months on crutches.
For accidents western allopathic medicine is the most effective treatment. For chronic diseases like cancer an herbal or folk type treatment is more effective. The 5 year survival rate for chemotherapy is around 2%.
There are many ordinary folks, with a strong desire to survive their death sentence of cancer, who have become very creative and effective in conquering cancer.
One such case is a molecular physicist who wanted to save his mother from cancer and devised a completely natural and organic protocol using lemon juice, sea salt and distilled water.
He saved his mother and then told hundreds more who were also saved by the protocol.
Here are his own words as posted on the phkillscancer.com website:
I am a Molecular Physicist with a background in advanced molecular design and engineering. My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer over 25 years ago.
Her cancer stemmed from Sarcoidosis; my mother was one of the research patients at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN who helped the Mayo pinpoint the disease and to classify it for the medical journals.
During the course of my young adult life, I strived to understand this tiny little gene that was affecting my mother, and why it seemed that the medical community could do nothing to reverse its devastating effects on her.
As a research scientist I dove in with both feet and was looking to get at the core of the problem.
Here is what I found and what would save my mother’s life and why she is still alive to this day and why you are still alive today.
Cancer gene & cell:
The cancer cell stems from a very short strand of DNA within the helix, its number is 274. This is a very interesting gene strand as every human being contains this specific strand of DNA.
This particular gene strand is triggered by a lack of oxygen in the body. Once the body reaches a particular low oxygen environment this little gene wakes up and comes to life forming cancer cells.
These cancer cells which are carried throughout the body by erythrocytes to varying places where they are then deposited and begin to take hold.
The sodium bi-carbonate solution (baking soda) you are taking is allowing the thinning of your erythrocyte wall therefore your erythrocytes is able to take in more oxygen and carry it throughout your body.
When the oxygen atom comes into contact with a cancer cell it kills the cell and becomes dormant. The reason for explaining how and why the cancer cells are growing within your body is to explain to you why you are seeing an effect in change using sodium bi-carbonate as a supplement.
When you are able to boost the oxygen level within your body the cancer cells begin to die off as they are not able to survive in an oxygen enriched environment.
Having figured out how to kill the cell I designed a protocol for my mother using purely organic compounds. These compounds are easy to get, easy to assemble and takes little or no time at all to see results. . . . .
All I can tell you is my mother and many hundreds of other people I have helped to make this organic substance, are still alive and happy today. I do not sell anything, never have never will…
I will also let you know that the medical community at large within cancer research know that this organic compound works to kill off all of the cells quickly and efficiently within the matter of a few days not weeks depending on the location of growth of the cell.
If you are interested in speaking with me about it I would love to have a conversation with you and explain to you how it works and why.
Respectfully. . .
The ingredients are common organic foods and non toxic. It has erased cancer in days not weeks.
Here is the simple protocol as found on the website phkillscancer.com:
Lemon Drops and Sea Salt Formula
All you need for the solution is:
• Organic Lemon
• Organic Sea Salt (I understand that the ocean cannot be certified organic – therefore no organic sea salt Do not use pink or grey salt. You want it as mineral free as possible.)
• Distilled water (no minerals)
• Eye dropper (I use the bigger eye dropper). . . it will look like the mixture is dry, but worry not – it will be fine.
• Teaspoon measurement
• Timer (egg timer or a sports wrist watch with a stopwatch)
• What you do:
• On the first day use an eye dropper to drop 6 drops of lemon juice squeezed from the lemon onto 1 teaspoon of salt.
Let it sit using your egg timer for 3 minutes. If you go over 3 minutes, don’t panic. It will be fine. Just make sure not to let it incubate more than 15 minute.
(I measured out a teaspoon and then dumped it into a tablespoon, then add the lemon drops. Now I just measure out the sea salt and add the drops directly (it soaks it up), let it sit for the 3 minutes.
• After the suggested 3 minutes add it to 8 ounces of distilled water, stir vigorously and then drink.
Do this upon awaking in the morning before eating. You can eat a half an hour or so after drinking. I usually wait an hour.
• Nausea now becomes a ‘measuring device. If you feel nausea, then the next day move from 6 drops of organic lemon juice down to 5 drops until you feel no nausea. The amount of organic sea salt remains the same.
• Just the opposite comes if you do not feel nausea. If no nausea, then jump the drops of organic lemon juice to 7 drops added to the 1 teaspoon of organic sea salt.
• Keep adding one drop at a time until you reach 15 drops. That is the maximum amount of lemon juice drops allowed to add to the salt.
If you go beyond that the chemical composition shifts and you lose the Chlorine Dioxide compound that you strive for. Chlorine Dioxide will create more oxygen in the system and that is what we want.
That is what happened to me when I did the baking soda. The key is the oxygen. Very few have gone to 15 drops.
• What happens if you reach 15 drops and don’t get nausea? Well. . . stay with the 15 drops every day until you feel nausea.
And nausea is a good thing. It means that the cancer is fighting hard to keep the oxygen from breaching the barrier that the cancer cells have put up to keep the oxygen out. Cancer wants to live too (grin). . .
• Whatever drop level you reach that creates nausea, that is when you keep stepping it down one drop until nausea occurs at that level. Only go down after nausea happens.
You are looking for nausea to occur after a few minute or so. You are the gauge. I started reversing at 12 drops. Nausea didn’t show up for me until 20 minutes went by. I am new at this so I may go to 13 drops to see if I get nausea sooner.
• The goal is to get to 1 drop of lemon juice in a teaspoon of sea salt and 8 ounces of distilled water. You do the 1 drop regiment until you feel nausea. Then you SMILE. . .you are done!
(The cancer dies from lack of oxygen!)
Nausea means that sick in your stomach, want to throw up feeling. You want to gag.
If you feel nausea within 20 minutes then back down a drop, but if nausea comes slower then stay at that level until nausea comes quickly.
Vernon Vito Johnston healed himself of stage 4 prostate and bone cancer four and a half years earlier using baking soda and molasses.
He now recommends this simpler solution, since it needs no pH testing.
Here is the day by day, personal experience of the webpage author of phkillscancer:
My adventure with the Lemon Drops/Sea Salt protocol:
- Day 1: 6 drops organic lemon juice into 1 teaspoon purest that I can get sea salt that sits for at least 3 minutes. Then dumped into 8 ounces of distilled water, stirred vigorously, and drank – No Nausea
- Day 2: 7 drops – No Nausea.
- Day 3: 8 drops – No real noticeable nausea. Diarrhea for short period. Poop turning yellow, much like the side effects when doing the baking soda protocol.
- Day 4: 9 drops – same thing.
- Day 5: 10 drops – light nausea, but not enough for me to encourage me to start dropping down on the lemon drops.
- Day 6: 11 drops – nausea about an hour after ingesting mixture. Going to hold off until I get nausea within 20 minutes or so.
- Day 7: 12 drops – runs, nausea 25 minutes after drinking solution. Still waffling what to do tomorrow – go up or down.
- Day 8: 11 drops – decided to go down to see what happens. Slight nausea.
- Day 9: 11 drops – still deciding. Might go up tomorrow.
- Day 10: 12 drops – I decided to go up. No quick nausea, but still there is some there.
- Day 13: 13 drops – upped to 13. Wanted to see if nausea would come sooner. It did! Nausea came less than 20 minutes. Several trips to bathroom for diarrhea. Started feeling more oxygenated. Sort of like the feeling I got from the baking soda protocol, but more subtle. Really enjoying the oxygenating feeling.
- Day 14: 12 drops – yes, I am dropping down now. No real nausea now. Will do 12 again tomorrow morning after waking and before eating. I usually don’t eat anything for ½ an hour to 1 hour after drinking the solution.
- Day 15: 12 drops – took a ½ an hour to an hour to feel a little nausea.
- Day 16: 12 drops – same thing
- Day 17: 12 drops – Night sweats, pain in chest I had several days ago, which made me nervous, went away.
- Day 18: 12 drops – Nice wave of nausea felt after 13 minutes after drinking solution. This was good. Moving to 11 drops tomorrow.
- Day 19: 11 drops – Night sweats. No real nausea
- Day 20: 11 drops – woke up with sweats. Had ‘em earlier, but did not think much of it. Had sweats when I did baking soda protocol, so feel this is good. Coupled with the increased feeling of oxygenation and the yellow poop, this moves me to feel that this is a viable protocol for some. Another good thing is that I have not had headaches like in the baking soda protocol. Of course, this is just me – others may experience things differently. BTW, nausea came quickly – will move down the ladder tomorrow.
- Day 21: 10 drops – nausea came quickly
- Day 22: 9 drops – not much
- Day 23: 9 drops – no nausea, little runs
- Day 24: 9 drops – little nausea
- Day 25: 9 drops – night sweats.
- Day 26: 9 drops – felt nausea within 10 minutes and most of my ½ hour trip to Costco.
- Day 27: 8 drops – little nausea. Sometimes I do the breathing on the BreathSlim. Don’t really need this little mechanical machine, but it helps to train deep breathing.
- Day 28: 8 drops – night sweats last night. Little nausea, but took about 30 minutes to an hour to get there.
- Day 29: 8 drops – nausea about 25 minutes
- Day 30: 8 drops – felt a stronger nausea within 12 minutes
- Day 31: 7 drops – slight nausea after 20 minutes
- Day 32: 7 drops – same as yesterday. Had night sweats. It is interesting that I don’t get the night sweats all the time.
- Day 33: 7 drops – nausea with 10 minutes. 6 drops here I come
- Day 34: 6 drops – yes, at 6 drops. Had slight night sweats last night. Inadvertently used 1/2 a teaspoon of sea salt with the 6 drops of lemon juice. Felt only a twinge of nausea. Interesting that I am back where I started, and that now that I am coming down the ladder (so to speak) I am felt nausea at the 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 drop level. Also, have been feeling slight headache the last few days. Something similar to the baking soda protocol, but not as intense. Drinking more water helps. . .
- Day 35: 6 drops – and dropping to 5 tomorrow. Nausea came quickly. Been thinking about the headaches. Earlier. . . probably 10 days or so ago, I was complaining about a slight persistent headache. I ‘blamed’ it on eating 2 pieces of chocolate, but now that I think about it, it was probably from the protocol. Again, drinking plenty of water helps. Doing 20 minutes of BreathSlim breathing tonight. . .
- Day 36: 5 drops – Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays – Nausea within 5 minutes. Moving to 4 drops tomorrow. Love to you all, Vj
- Day 37: 4 drops – and nausea within 10 minutes, which means 3 drops tomorrow. I am amazed how this is unfolding. I thought for sure that I would be staying several days on the lower drops while coming down the ladder. As a side note here I want to mention that, first of all, most of those who actually do this type of protocol are very independent people who have been making decisions on their own for a long time. If not, then they have been influenced into ‘trying’ it due to their circumstances or their respect and love for another who suggested that they ‘try’ it. . . Well, being independent is great, but jumping around playing with the amount of drops added to the salt may defeat or hamper the intent what was set in motion by the person who engineered this protocol. To me, this protocol is homeopathic like; gradually increasing, gradually decreasing the drop amounts. That being said, do what you want, but please report your experiences so that we can learn from them. Also, it has come to my attention that some are using Morton’s Sea Salt. That is fine if it doesn’t have an anti-caking agent in it. Why deal with something that you don’t have to deal with. Get it from a food Co-op order online if you can find it. I have not found it online yet, but will keep looking. Don’t get the pink, Celtic, or Himalayan salt. They have more minerals in them that are wanted for this project. I got mine from the local food co-ops. I am going to ‘bump’ this info up closer to the start. See you tomorrow at 3 drops.
- Day 38 – 3 Drops and nausea after 20 minutes, and more intense after 30 minutes. It felt like part of my stomach was in my throat. Nor sure if I am moving to 2 drops tomorrow morning, but probably will – that was pretty intense nausea, even if it did come after 30 minutes.
- Day 39 – 2 Drops and not enough nausea to say go to 1. Did 20 minutes of BreathSlim breathing yesterday; doing 20 minutes today. Discovered a new book that lines up with my view of this whole adventure – http://phkillscancer.com/uncategorized/cancer-why-did-i-get-it-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it-forever
- Day 40 – 2 Drops. . . nothing. 2 again tomorrow.
- Day 41 – 2 Drops . . . nausea occurred withing 12 minutes. Some easy diarrhea that didn’t last long; almost like a ‘cleaning out’ experience. One drop tomorrow.
- Day 42 – 1 Drop . . . I experienced nausea within 10 minutes. I can still feel it slightly even as I write this almost an hour later. That is good enough for. Nice that it ended on the last day of the year (grin). Will speak more later. . . Vj
Another remedy is baking soda mixed with a
sweetener like molasses, honey or maple syrup. The
glucose moves the baking soda inside the cancer
cells which kills them. One man had stage four
cancer, the last stage, of the prostate which spread to
the bones. He remedied himself on this protocol.
It is described here: baking soda protocol
Ascorbate or the mineral form of Vitamin C is a
buffered form of the normally acidic vitamin.
Magnesium ascorbate is a safe, buffered vitamin C
which can be taken in up to a 5 gram per day dose. It
can be used with baking soda or lemon drops and salt
by using it a few hours after the other remedy. The
magnesium will calm the nerves as a bonus.
God speed in your folk remedy experience!